It is our policy not to disclose any nonpublic personal information about our current or former consumer customers to nonaffiliated third parties.
(1) Types of Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
(2) Restrictions on Sharing Information
We do not disclose information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
• The information is necessary to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction you request or
• You request or consent to the disclosure of information.
• The information is provided to a credit bureau or similar information reporting agency,
financial institution, or merchant, in accordance with standard banking industry practice,
about your transactions with us.
• The disclosure is lawfully permitted or we are required to do so by law, regulation,
court order, lawful judicial process, subpoena, or litigation, or in connection with
a request by law enforcement officials or regulatory authorities
• The information is needed to protect against fraud or unauthorized transactions.
• You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or
similar purposes through a prior communication and are given the opportunity to
decline or opt out.
(3) Safeguarding Customer Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.