The Berkshire Bank, the bank that puts your interest first, offers customers an array of products and services that meet their individual banking needs. With BerkOnline®, a state of the art online banking system, customers can take advantage of online services that include e-statements, bill pay, bank to bank transfers, up to date account information and more.
The Bank recently ran a campaign to encourage customers to enroll in e-Statements and receive their monthly statements by email rather than postal mail. There was a great response to the campaign and one lucky customer, Megan Washack from Brooklyn N.Y., won the raffle prize of a TomTom One Navigation system.
The Bank also arranged to have a tree planted for each customer that enrolled in e-Statements to mark the positive effect receiving statements by email over regular mail has on the environment.
When customers enroll in e-Statements they can take advantage of many great benefits that include:
• Receive e-Statements up to a week earlier than paper statements.
• Receive convenient e-mail notification when your statements are available.
• View statements over a secure connection.
• View the same information you receive with paper statements.
• Reduced US Mail volume and misdirected mail.
• Print monthly e-Statements and copies of checks or save copies to file for future reference.
For more information, please visit www.berkbank.com